Clos Du Val, French for “small vineyard estate of a small valley,” founded in 1972 in the now legendary STAGS LEAP DISTRICT by Franco-American entrepreneur John Goelet.
· opulent, brooding purple hue
· aromas of ripe black and red fruit, black pepper and hints of toast.
· chocolate, toffee and ripe blackberry.
· rich, full mouthfeel marked by focused, silky tannins
· and a long, lingering finish.
The iconic label features an artistic depiction of the mischievous daughters of Zeus, the Three Graces; Splendor, Mirth and Joy. In ancient Greece they were know for dancing, singing and being the life of Olympian parties. Makes you want to open a bottle just to let the Three Graces into your life and who knows they might even make your own party Olympic!
And please reply to this blog;
have you tried this Cabernet Sauvignon?